Reunions are part of our rich camping tradition within Community of Christ. They provide an opportunity to gather in sacred community for play, worship, discipleship formation, and fellowship as we rekindle friendships and create new ones. We offer three family reunions for anyone to attend at each of our campgrounds as well as a reunion for adults at Samish Island Campground. Scroll down to the reunion want to attend and register today!
For reunion program questions, contact the Reunion Director
For registration questions, contact Jill Brunette (jbrunette@CofChrist-GPNW.org, 425-207-8712)
For questions regarding the GPNW Camping Program, contact Sean Langdon (firstname.lastname@example.org, 425-293-6366)
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT: Please register and pay online below. Alternatively, send your completed Reunion Registration Form and full payment to Attn: (name of reunion), Community of Christ, PO Box 60227, Renton WA 98058. Make any checks payable to “Community of Christ.” All payments will be processed when received. Advance freewill offerings cover costs not included in the registration fee and are appreciated to help meet the reunion budget.
Download and Print your Reunion Registration Form.
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE: Receive a discounted registration fee when registration and full payment are received or postmarked on or before the Early Bird deadline.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Final registration and payment deadline is noted for each reunion. Registrations postmarked after the Registration deadline will be accepted at the discretion of the Reunion Director.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS: Please notify the Reunion Director of your need to cancel as soon as possible. Refunds will be made as follows:
- Before Registration Fee deadline: 100%
- On or after Registration Fee deadline, prior to first day of reunion: 2/3
- On or after first day of reunion: No refunds
PART-TIME & DROP-IN:
- Attending During One Meal Time, No Overnight Stay: If you attend reunion during a single meal time (whether or not you eat the meal) and do not stay overnight, RSVP directly with the Reunion Director. A Reunion Registration (online or form) is not required. A single drop-in meal fee will be payable on site.
- Single drop-in meal fees:
- Family Reunion at Lewis River: $6 per person (ages 11 & up), $4 per child (ages 5-10), and free for ages 4 and under
- Family Reunion at Samish Island: $10 per person (ages 12 & up), $5 per child (ages 6-11), and free for ages 5 and under
- Family Reunion at Remote: $6 per person
- Adult Reunion at Samish Island: $10 per person
- Single drop-in meal fees:
- Attending During Two or More Meal Times, No Overnight Stay: If you attend reunion during two or more meal times in a day (whether or not you eat both meals) and do not stay overnight, RSVP directly with the Reunion Director. A Reunion Registration (online or form) is not required. Your director will provide you with your fee, payable on site.
- Any Part-Time Overnight Stay: If you plan to stay the night on site for any length of time, you must complete and return a Reunion Registration Form and pay the daily rate indicated on that form.
SPECIAL DIETARY REQUIREMENTS: Our cooks do their best to meet the special dietary requirements and food allergy needs of our campers. Sometimes those needs cannot be met due to limited cooking staff. It is a best practice to bring some personal food with you to supplement what is provided. Please only indicate a special dietary requirement if this is reflective of your everyday diet.
EVENT RULES: Not following the printed or announced rules and reminders of camp may result in you and your family being asked to leave the camp experience.
- Participate in a daily work assignment if physically able.
- Follow the health, safety and property care rules of the campground.
- Be courteous and respectful of others and their property.
- No pets of reunion campers allowed on campground property.
- Do not possess or use recreational marijuana, medical marijuana, alcohol, or illegal drugs on campground property. Do not use e-cigarettes or tobacco products on campground property.
- You must be the parent or legal guardian, or have consent of the parent/legal guardian, to register and/or sponsor any child/youth under the age of 18.
- Sponsors of children and youth must be a minimum of 21 years of age or older AND a minimum of 5 years older than the children and youth they are sponsoring. Children and youth must stay with their sponsor, who is responsible for their whereabouts and behavior. Children and youth are those under the age of 18.
- Community of Christ is not responsible for any lost or stolen items at reunion.
- Follow any COVID-19 Guidelines announced or posted by Reunion Leadership, Campground Staff, and Mission Center Leadership Team.
WHAT TO BRING: Appropriate clothing and shoes, Toiletries, Towels & Washcloths, Shower Sandals, Sunscreen, Insect repellent and protective clothing, Bedding, Swimwear & Beach Blanket (for water activities), Spending money for snacks at canteen (if desired – for family reunions only), and Lawn or beach chair (if desired).
Camp Remote: 54147 Sandy Creek Rd., Myrtle Point, OR 97458 (http://www.campremote.org/)
Samish Island Campground: 11633 Scott Road, Bow WA 98232 (https://www.campsamish.org/)
Lewis River Campground: 18334 NE Lucia Falls Road, Yacolt, WA 98675 (http://www.lewisrivercampground.org/)
Family Reunion @ Lewis River | Living Jesus… Living Peace
Sunday, June 26 (2:30 PM) – Friday, July 1 (Noon), 2022
Enjoy the renewal of friendships and the wide range of ages joining in fun and fellowship at Lewis River Reunion! Families gather around the creek. Children and grandchildren play with glee. Teens reconnect with old friends. Adults gather for chats under a tree. The adventurous explore the waterfalls up the hill or swim in the river below. Music, laughter, learning, new opportunities for discipleship, and sharing one’s heart are all possibilities within the week’s experience.
Director Team Contact
Debbie Pineda: 360-747-1333
|Early Bird by 5/27||Regular 5/28-10/22||Stay||Who|
*FAMILY=up to 2 adults & 6 children or 4 adults residing in the same household
INDIVIDUAL=ages 5 & up
FREE=ages 4 & under
Register Online Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/295490980477
Family Reunion @ Samish Island | Living Jesus… Living Peace
Sunday, July 10 (2:00 PM) – Saturday, July 16 (Noon), 2022
When we said our goodbyes at Samish Reunion in July of 2019, we had NO idea it would be 3 years until we’d be able to gather once again in our sacred space. We have all missed the annual pilgrimage and traditions each summer brings as we share and grow in fellowship, worship and cherished activities.
As we look with excitement to plan and prepare for a week of true REUNION, we are finding new ways to slow down the pace of the daily schedule, so that we may all enjoy time to visit, re-connect and embrace the opportunity to gather. Time honored traditions such as Worship, Salmon BBQ, Arts & Crafts and Campfires will weave into a relaxed week that we hope everyone can attend.
As always, we need YOU to make this highly anticipated camp a success. Where do you see yourself helping out? Teaching a class? Kitchen Cook/Help? Leading Arts & Crafts or Recreational Activities? Music Ministry? Bring your talents and join us for an “EPIC 2022 SAMISH REUNION!!”
Director Team Contacts
Erin McClaskey: 206-914-4449
Jannette Harrison: 206-355-6851
|Early Bird by 6/10||Regular 6/11-24/22||Stay||Who|
|$276||$336||full time||Adult (12 & up) – first two|
|$216||$264||full time||Adult (12 & up) – each additional|
|$180||$216||full time||Youth (ages 6-11)|
|$18||$24||full time||Child (ages 0-5)|
|$46/day||$56/day||part time||Adult (12 & up) – first two, per day|
|$36/day||$44/day||part time||Adult (12 & up) – each additional, per day|
|$30/day||$36/day||part time||Youth (ages 6-11), per day|
|$3/day||$4/day||part time||Child (ages 0-5), per day|
Register Online Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/295492254287
Family Reunion @ Camp Remote | Living Jesus… Living Peace
Saturday, August 6 (2:00 PM) – Friday, August 12 (Noon), 2022
Come and enjoy the peaceful beauty of Camp Remote while experiencing the ministry, fellowship, great food and fun that Remote Family Reunion offers. We anticipate a great week with guest ministry provided by High Priest Sara Tubbesing, former Arizona Mission Center President, and as well as our own Mission Center President Kim Naten.
Highlights will include powerful worships, engaging classes for all age groups, intergenerational fellowship services, lively chats, fun and spiritually uplifting campfires, and MUCH MORE!
Katie O’Keefe-Knobel: 541-350-3258
|Early Bird by 7/8||Regular 7/9-22/22||Stay||Who|
|$510||$612||full time||Family (up to 2 adults & 6 children or 4 adults residing in the same household)|
|$198||$238||full time||Individual (Ages 12 & older)|
|$168||$202||full time||Youth (ages 4-11)|
|$78||$94||full time||Child (Ages 3 & under)|
|$85/day||$102/day||part time||Family (up to 2 adults & 6 children or 4 adults residing in the same household), per day|
|$33/day||$40/day||part time||Individual (Ages 12 & older), per day|
|$28/day||$34/day||part time||Youth (ages 4-11), per day|
|$13/day||$16/day||part time||Child (Ages 3 & under), per day|
Register Online Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/295507931177
Adult Reunion @ Samish Island |The Voices of the Islands
Saturday, August 20 (3:00 PM) – Thursday, August 25 (Noon), 2022
Apostle Mareva Arnaud and her husband Muna are traveling from French Polynesia to be our guest ministers at the 2022 Adult Reunion, along with our own GPNW Invitation Support Minister Sean Langdon. Come and celebrate the diversity, community, joy and song of Tahiti and the Islands of French Polynesia. Hear stories of cultural diversity, expanding mission, and generosity as a way of life. We will close the week with an island Coronation Reception for our guest ministers, and a Tahitian Song Competition (Te Tatauraa te Himene), called an Oaoaraa!
We’re also excited for an enhanced reunion experience as this will be the first year the Singles and Adult Reunions are blended together! The week will include some elements drawn from the Singles’ Reunion as well as Adult Reunion program—flavored of course by the salt of the tides and the winds of the oceans! Bring your ukulele, hand drum, or guitar!
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement for Adult Reunion
Given the older, vulnerable population that typically attends the Adult Reunion, the decision has been made to require all campers be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 vaccinations in order to attend the 2022 Adult Reunion this summer. For this definition, fully vaccinated means having received the primary vaccination dose(s) at least two weeks prior to the start of reunion. A representative of the Reunion Directing Team will contact all registered campers to request a copy of proof of vaccination. If one is not provided prior to reunion or during registration at reunion, the camper will be asked to leave until a copy can be provided.
The Adult Reunion Directing Team has also determined that masks will be required for all indoor activities, except when consuming food or beverage. If this COVID-19 guideline for participation at Adult Reunion changes prior to reunion, that will be communicated. All Reunion Directors reserve the right to enforce COVID-19 masking or social distance guidelines for participation at reunion this summer.
Tom Webber: 253-320-4474
Susan Webber: 253-370-8840
Susan Oxley: 425-226-2771
|Early Bird By 7/22||Regular 7/23-8/5/22||Stay||Who|
|$300||$360||full time||Adult (ages 18 & up)|
|$60/day||$72/day||part time||Adult (ages 18 & up), per day|
Register Online Here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/295489385707